These General Terms and Conditions for Purchasing govern the use of the website www.teatroarriaga.eus of CENTRO DE ACTIVIDADES CULTURALES TEATRO ARRIAGA,S.A. (hereinafter called ARRIAGA), with registered address at Plaza Arriaga,1 48005 Bilbao (Vizcaya-Spain) and tax ID nº A48211205. You may also make any complaints or claims and request information concerning goods or services offered or contracted by telephone on +34 94 16 35 33 or by e-mail on email@example.com
By using the online services for the purchase of tickets and season tickets offered by this website, users tacitly accept the General Terms and Conditions for Purchasing of ARRIAGA in the version published at the time of the purchase order. You are therefore advised to read these General Terms and Conditions before making any purchases. These terms and conditions for purchasing apply to all purchases made via this website.
On placing your order you assure us that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding agreements.
1.1 OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Users must provide BOS with all the data required to access and use the services on this website. BOS may use those data to contact you if necessary and for the purposes indicated in the disclaimer/data protection policy on this site unless you expressly deny authorisation for any of the said purposes.
If all the information indicated as compulsory is not provided we will be unable to process your order. BOS declines any liability for delays or failures in delivery as a result of errors or omissions in the said data.
Users undertake to make proper, lawful use of the services provided via the website and not to engage in any activity that may hinder or interfere with the workings of the said services.
1.2 SECURITY MEASURES
2. TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ORDERS
Users may formalise purchase agreements in the Basque, Spanish and English languages.
2.1 PURCHASING PROCEDURE
The main characteristics of the shows and/or events offered via this website can be consulted via the description provided for each event. You are invited to browse the website to locate the desired event, date, time and seating location. Then click to access and complete the details of your purchase: price, taxes, expenses, number of tickets, etc. From there you can add tickets to your purchase.
2.2 CONFIRMATION OF THE ORDER
Placing an order always implies the obligation to pay it. After selecting the tickets and deciding to buy them (see example on the following screenshot)
The customer will receive confirmation of the tickets purchased and the amount to be paid (see example on the following screenshot),
And can confirm the order by clicking on “PAY” (see example on the following screenshot) using the credit card chosen
Once the order is thus confirmed, it is firm and will be automatically recorded and TEATRO ARRIAGA will proceed to dispatch and/or deliver it by the means selected by the customer.
The automatic recording of the order placed is valid as proof of its nature, content and date. The confirmation of the order by the customer implies the acceptance of the prices, description of the products offered, additional costs and other terms of sale of the product, which are set out during the purchase process.
After the confirmation of an online order, an email will be sent to the address given by you confirming the order and that the purchase process has been completed correctly. The email will contain the information on the show for which you have bought tickets, the number of tickets, the seats reserved, along with a reference number for the order. Your tickets will be sent to that same email address if you select the “home ticket” option to print the tickets out at home. This reference number uniquely identifies the purchase made through the website and it is way that the TEATRO ARRIAGA staff can identify your purchase in case you have any query.
The contract between you and us will only be formalised at that point and only for the items listed in the confirmation email. You are entitled to receive a paper bill at no extra cost and to do so, you should indicated your tax number, name and surname(s) or company name, and billing address. In addition, you as the customer expressly give your consent for an e-bill to be sent, consent that you can always revoke by sending an email in that regard to the contact address indicated in the preliminary provisions section of the conditions.
2.3 PRICE, CURRENCY & TAXES
The prices applicable are those indicated on the website on the date when you place the order. The prices for each product are shown in Euros (€) and are inclusive of taxes. VAT is charged at the rate legally applicable at the relevant time.
Unless otherwise indicated specifically, the prices shown do not include postage if tickets are to be mailed to you, or any other additional services over and above the price of the tickets themselves. Any such expenses will be indicated during the purchasing process as additional charges.
Under current legislation all purchases made via our website are subject to value added tax (VAT).
Once the purchase order has been filled in, and prior to paying for the order, you will be shown a final summary of the items purchases and the total price (including taxes and costs).
TEATRO ARRIAGA reserves the right to make any modifications that may be considered appropriate at any time without prior notice, and may update products and prices daily as new items become available.
2.4 GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The general terms and conditions applicable to shows/events organised by TEATRO ARRIAGA are as follows:
- Seats purchased for performances will not be exchanged or refunded. Bookings will only be refunded if the show is cancelled.
- Teatro Arriaga reserves the right to postpone performances, and to change dates, times, programmes and the advertised cast members of the shows, when circumstances so demand.
- As a courtesy to the audience and the artists, strict punctuality is requested. Members of the public will not be permitted to enter the theatre when the show is in progress in consideration to the audience and the performers, except during established intervals, bar any provisions to the contrary in the rules.
- Kindly disconnect mobile telephones and all types of alarm before entering the theatre.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- If a ticket is sold at a discount, the ticket-holder may be asked to show the corresponding card for this to be checked.
- Photography, filming and recording are not permitted inside the theatre.
- Owing to justified organisational, technical and programming reasons, the Arriaga Theatre reserves the right to reclaim sold tickets and exchange them for others.
- Children under the age of three are not allowed into performances not aimed specifically at children except from age recommended.
- Do not leave items such as coats, bags, programmes, etc. on the handrails. The Theatre has a coat check service.
- All members of the audience must sit in their own seat and may not change seat before or during the performance, unless indicated by the Theatre.
- Teatro Arriaga reserves the right to refuse admission.
2.5 FORM OF PAYMENT & SECURITY
Payment is to be made by bank credit or debit card. A list of admissible cards is shown on the payment detail form itself. The cards currently admitted are Visa and MasterCard.
At the time confirmation of the order the purchaser must provide the relevant card number for payment and indicate the type of card (from the list of admissible cards), its expiry date and the three-figure code shown on the back of the card.
Amounts are charged in real time via payment gateway. If for any reason it proves impossible to make the charge, the order will be cancelled automatically.
Credit cards are subject to checks and authorisations on the part of card issuers. Should the card issuer refuse to authorise payment, TEATRO ARRIAGA accepts no liability for any delay or failure in delivery, and will be unable to enter into any agreement with you.
NB.- Credit card fraud is a criminal offence, and BOS will bring legal action against anyone who conducts a fraudulent transaction at its online store.
2.6 SENDING/COLLECTION OF TICKETS & SEASON TICKETS
Tickets: The user can collect the tickets:
- In person, at the box office of TEATRO ARRIAGA, up until the same day of the concert.
In that case, the user will have to produce the information sent in the purchase confirmation email, along with the credit card used.
Box office opening hours here: https://www.teatroarriaga.eus/informacion/telefonos-y-horarios/
We recommend you go to the box office well in advance to avoid possible queues and waiting times.
- Electronically, with the following options:
- Printed at home (Home ticket): ): You directly print the tickets at home if you opt for this system. We will send the tickets to the email address that you gave when you filled in the order form. You can also download the home ticket to your mobile device (Smartphone or Tablet). You will then access the event by showing the device’s screen with the QR code included on this type of ticket.
- PassBook: Method exclusively valid to be used on mobile devices. This option (provided that it is available) means you can directly download the tickets onto your mobile device. N.B.: this ticket collection method is exclusive for Smartphones and tablets with the Passbook reading app and cannot be used with PCs.
2.7 POLICY ON WITHDRAWALS & RETURNS
Given the nature of the products sold (tickets for shows with specific dates and validity periods) the provisions of Article 103. l) of the General Act for the Defence of Consumers and Users [Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios] shall apply, with the exclusion of withdrawal rights, so that once the purchase of tickets has been accepted the relevant amounts will not be exchanged or returned unless the event in question is cancelled.