- All 19/20 season’s shows included in the “Friends of the Arriaga” programme, with a discount of up to 25%.
- Become a Friend of the Arriaga for free and for the whole december 2019 – june 2020 season, and enjoy all the advantages it provides.
- Two types of card: for values of 40 and 100 euros.
and Information Office
+34 94 479 20 36
RULES ON THE USE OF THE GIFT CARD
- Your gift card’s value and expiry date appear on the back of the card.
- Your gift card entitles you to book tickets for the shows on the Friends’ programme for the amount specified on it, with a maximum discount of 25%.
- Your gift card also entitles you to the free issue of an individual Friend of the Arriaga card.
- How do I book my tickets? The back of the card has a code to be used for the on-line booking of Arriaga Theatre tickets. To do so, go to our website at www.teatroarriaga.eus and select the show and performance of your choice. Insert your code in the box provided for Friends with a 25% discount. Continue the booking process.
- If your card still has money left over after you have booked your ticket on-line, you may use the outstanding balance to purchase another ticket directly from the box-office at the theatre.
- When you have used up the balance on the card, visit the information office at the Arriaga Theatre to register as an individual Friend. In exchange, we will issue you with a free Friend of the Arriaga card (this card has a refundable value of 20 euros), which will enable you to book further tickets for the shows on the programme, with a maximum discount of 25% through to the end of the current season.
- The individual Friend card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift cards are on sale at the Arriaga Theatre’s information office and box-office.
- Arriaga Theatre gift cards may be purchased with a type B Bizkaiko Kultur Txartela.
- Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash, nor returned on a cash-back basis.
- The gift card is rendered null and void after the expiry date featured on the back.
- The Arriaga Theatre cannot be held responsible for any damages arising from the card’s loss, theft or unauthorised use of any kind.
- The purchase of a gift card implies the acceptance of all the terms, conditions and rules applicable to the gift card programme.
- For any further information you may require, please contact the Arriaga Theatre at +34 944 792 036, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.